This level explores effective ways to teach the foundations of technique and musical artistry to beginner students, starting from the initial contact with prospective clients, through first lessons and beyond. Emphasis is on developing proper articulations, beautiful tone production, and exploring ways to fully engage the student in the creation of music. While designed with beginners in mind, skills and strategies learned apply to all levels of piano instruction.
COST: 8 monthly payments of $99.95
COURSE DATES: September 2021 to June 2022
OPTION 1 INCLUDES:
- 2 pre recorded sessions per month
- 1 live Q & A session per month via Zoom, followed by a peer-led chat with group members for support and teaching ideas(recording available)
- Interactive private Facebook Group for members, including assignment feedback
- Supplemental articles and handouts (downloadable PDFs)
- Level 1 course contents available for a full year
- Once level is completed, access to the Alumni Group for continued support and learning. (The Alumni Group is peer-led and does not involve the participation of Irina Gorin)
EXTENDED ACCESS to session videos for this level may be purchased for $5.95/month after completion of the course.