This course is for you if:
You want to teach your students using best practices for applying the modern piano pedagogy methodology
Your students are in need of improvement in their piano playing technique, and you wish to learn how to achieve that
You have a curious mind and want to immerse yourself in a structured learning experience on this important topic
I am under your inspirational spell and will remain so!
This course is invaluable!
During the course of my undergraduate and two graduate degrees from Universities and Conservatory in the USA, I took several Piano Pedagogy courses and I realized how much of the information was missing and not addressed at all. It is so very important!
Your course tutor
- Since 2013, Irina Gorin presented workshops, seminars, and webinars for over sixty thousand piano teachers.
- She presented in the UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Israel, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, eighteen cities in mainland China, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, Puerto Rico and many States in America.
- She is the founder and president of the Carmel Klavier International Piano Competition.
- Gorin is a Piano Performance and Piano Pedagogy Professor at CCAA College of Chinese & ASEAN Arts 中国东盟艺术学院 and Visiting Professor at Chengdu University 成都大学.
- Gorin is a graduate of Glière Kyiv Institute of Music and Kharkiv National University of Arts named after I. P. Kotlyarevsky.